Besides having the right physical attributes, having the right attitude and personality is vital for anyone hoping to become a model. The world of professional modeling is a tough business and it takes a certain type of thick-skinned person to stand up to the intense schedule and stress that it demands. Below is a list of some essential personality traits a model should possess in order to have a successful modeling career.
A model must:
1. Love being in front of the camera and an audience
2. Be able to perform on demand
3. Be committed to and serious about modelling
4. Be hard-working
5. Be professional and pleasant to work with
6. Be patient and resilient
7. Be intelligent with the ability to learn quickly
8. Be versatile, willing to learn and take directions
9. Have good self-esteem
10. Be able to take rejection and constructive criticism
11. Be extremely determined. A model may need to go to many castings before being offered a job.
12. Be able to attend lots of castings, sometimes without much notice
13. Have great organizational skills to keep track of schedules and finances
14. Be able to sell themselves and sell the product
15. Have a passion for fashion
16. Maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat the right food and get at least eight hours of sleep
17. Work out to maintain a healthy body weight and fitness level. This will also reduce stress
18. Have a good skincare regime. Skin-brushing from head to toe will help to increase your circulation and give you an all-over glow
Contact Us: Click Here
Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, contests, etc.